Anaesthesia: local with sedation
Operating time: from 1 to 3 hours
Dressing: after 5-10-15 days
Healing: in 7 days
Cost: from 3500 euros
Mastopexy is a plastic surgery operation that reshapes and supports the breasts. It can also be carried out without reducing breast volume or increasing it with prostheses: it is a sort of breast facelift, as it is generally used for sagging and relaxed breast tissue, with the aim of raising the entire breast structure and increasing tone and firmness. Breast lifts inevitably leave skin scars of varying size, depending on the type of the issue action is taken on and the surgical methodology adopted. They will, however, be arranged in positions that are concealed by the common bra
WHY ARE THE PRICES SO LOW?
How are you able to even INCLUDE overnight ACCOMMODATION in your high-quality level facility?
This is all possible thanks to an optimisation of costs. More specifically:
- We own the SURGICAL THEATRE, in addition to very advanced technology, therefore we can avoid sustaining rental costs (2,000 euro per intervention) and forcing the patient and surgical team to relocate up to hundreds of kilometers.
- We are located in a multipurpose facility and take advantage of the resulting benefits:
1) Accommodations adjacent to the clinic with an adjoining Study Abroad Centre (Delta Dream CSS)
2) The possibility for the entire surgical team to stay in this accommodation while present for operating sessions, with evident time savings and economies of scale.
There are also objective scientific reasons that provide, in addition to the enormous benefits for the patient, opportunities for further savings, specifically:
- Our Team, in the persons of Prof. Ceccarino and Prof. Cappelletti, respectively Plastic Surgeon and Anaesthetist, is the only team in Italy that operates with the Cold Tumescence method, patented by them. This unique technique allows them to operate without needing General Anaesthesia, with obvious advantages for the patient both during surgery and in the postoperative period.
All of the above lets us confidently claim that our extraordinarily low costs are thanks to a rationalisation of costs, which we "like" to pass on to our patients. www.clinicmichelangelo.