Abdominoplasty, known more commonly as the tummy tuck, is a highly requested procedure in cosmetic surgery. Abdominoplasty removes excess skin and fat from the upper and lower abdomen and tones the muscles of the abdominal wall. This surgical intervention dramatically improves the appearance of a relaxed and/or prominent abdomen, eliminating excess skin, the localised accumulation of fat and lax abdominal muscles.
WHO IS THIS TYPE OF INTERVENTION IDEAL FOR?
Abdominal surgery is particularly indicated for those who, despite being in discrete physical shape have a marked accumulation of (belly) fat or excessively lax muscles in the abdominal wall that cannot be improved with diet nor with exercise. Abdominoplasty is therefore highly requested by men, women who have had one or more pregnancies or patients who due to an advanced age, drastic weight loss or previous surgeries have relaxed abdominal muscles and a loss of skin elasticity which can no longer be recovered. The operation is performed under local anaesthesia with sedation.
It costs 3,500.00
WHY ARE THE PRICES SO LOW?
How are you able to even INCLUDE overnight ACCOMMODATION in your high-quality level facility?
This is all possible thanks to an optimisation of costs. More specifically:
- We own the SURGICAL THEATRE, in addition to very advanced technology, therefore we can avoid sustaining rental costs (2,000 euro per intervention) and forcing the patient and surgical team to relocate up to hundreds of kilometers.
- We are located in a multipurpose facility and take advantage of the resulting benefits:
1) Accommodations adjacent to the clinic with an adjoining Study Abroad Centre (Delta Dream CSS)
2) The possibility for the entire surgical team to stay in this accommodation while present for operating sessions, with evident time savings and economies of scale.
There are also objective scientific reasons that provide, in addition to the enormous benefits for the patient, opportunities for further savings, specifically:
- Our Team, in the persons of Prof. Ceccarino and Prof. Cappelletti, respectively Plastic Surgeon and Anaesthetist, is the only team in Italy that operates with the Cold Tumescence method, patented by them. This unique technique allows them to operate without needing General Anaesthesia, with obvious advantages for the patient both during surgery and in the postoperative period.
All of the above lets us confidently claim that our extraordinarily low costs are thanks to a rationalization of costs, which we "like" to pass on to our patients. www.clinicmichelangelo.